Read the December 2021 issue of Mithomahcihowin – NCN Family & Community Wellness Centre’s bi-monthly health and wellness news update.
CEO Celebrates 20 Years at FCWC
The Family & Community Wellness Centre has been an integral part of the success of the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation and its people for 20 years now.
And one person has led the path with innovative programming, a strong belief in people’s ability to heal, and helping his incredible staff to shine.
Felix Walker recently celebrated his 20th anniversary with FCWC.
Read the December 2021 issue of Mithomahcihowin for the full story.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- PERSONAL JOURNEY – Eating Healthy Begins with You
- FAMILY SUPPORT – Set a Goal to Get Fit in 2022
- COMMUNITY HEALTH – Get COVID Vaccines for Kids and Be Safe
- Bringing Health Support to You
- Health Canada Approves COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids
- Designing Your New Year
- FCWC Annual General Assembly Brings Community Together
- Learning About Rabies
- Don’t Drive Under the Influence
- Your Path to Wellness: Circle of Care
- Your Path to Wellness: NCN Fitness Centre