Foot Care Nurse – FT Permanent – New Position LPN RN/BN
Salary: Starting $74,476.00 annually.
Closing date: February 15, 2021
The FCWC Home and Community Care Department is seeking a nurse for the recently announced foot care program. This program is focusing on providing foot care services directly within the NCN community. At this time, we are seeking a self-directed and self-motivated person with knowledge and background in Foot Care, with experience in organization, planning, implementation and program evaluation. Experience with presenting workshops and public speaking is required. This position will work on a full-time basis with community members, collaterals, and the FCWC Health Team.
The Foot Care Nurse will fall under the general direction of the Director of Home and Community Care Program Coordinator.
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- Current registration and in good standing with the respective regulatory body in the province of Manitoba
- Graduate of a certified foot care course or willing to obtain on commencing employment
- Current BLS certification
- Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check to be submitted
- Knowledge and respect for the culture, traditions and customs of the local First Nation communities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have a valid class 5 Manitoba Drivers’ License at all times and be willing to travel
- Ability to speak an aboriginal language would be an asset.
Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry is a requirement with all applications.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a team player.
All resumes should include a cover letter indicating your expression of interest.
Submit all Applications to:
Anna Nadine Spence
Interim Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0