TITLE: 6 Months Interim Human Resources Assistant .5 interim 3 months.
Salary: $15.91 hourly
Part time Position: 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closing date: December 2, 2020
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources or designate, the Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the technical and administrative support services.
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
- Provides general clerical support to the Human Resources Department. such as arranging meetings, appointments, making reservations, travel arrangements, typing a variety of confidential written material from rough draft or verbal instructions.
- Orders and maintains office supplies prepares and maintains a variety of files and records, including official personnel files.
- Creates database to retrieve, input and track data and information. Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports using the personnel system database on the computer.
- Accepts applicants and notifies candidates regarding the outcome of selection procedures, organizes materials and sets-up rooms for an interview, assists in preparing job announcements, advertising.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have strong writing skills with strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with little supervision. The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic, professional, co-operative and committed attitude and have computer training and experience with the Microsoft Office Programs. Be Creative and demonstrate initiative and commitment to achieving professional information management standards.
- Class 5 driver’s license is considered an asset.
- Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry is a requirement with all applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a team player;
All resumes should include a cover letter indicating your expression of interest.
Submit all Applications to:
Anna Nadine Spence
Interim Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0