Protect Yourself and Others by Learning to Make Non-medical Masks and Face Coverings.
September 2 & 3, 2020
Location: Family and Community Wellness Centre
Wearing a homemade mask in the community is recommended when it is not possible to consistently maintain a 2-metre physical distance from others, particularly in crowded public settings, such as stores and shopping areas.
Non-medical masks or face coverings should:
- not be shared with others
- not impair vision or interfere with tasks
- not be placed on children under the age of 2 years
- not be made of plastic or other
- non-breathable materials
- not be secured with tape or other inappropriate materials
- not be made exclusively of materials that easily fall apart, such as tissues
- not be placed on anyone unable to remove them without assistance or anyone who has trouble breathing