TITLE: Moore’s Bay Receiving Home Resource Worker SP1 6 Month Interim.
LOCATION: NCN Family & Community Wellness Center Nelson House.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closing date: March 26, 2021
Reporting to the Receiving Home Coordinator the Resource Worker is responsible for the providing resources to the (9) Nelson House Moore’s Bay Receiving Homes.
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
- Develop and implement resources to the Receiving Homes to ensure that the programs are delivered in an appropriate, caring & respectful manner.
- Ensure that Direct Services Workers are provided resources to the children, e.g. books, colouring ect.
- Ordering supplies, books, educational activities and games.
- Mentoring children.
- Working with Children to enhance fine and gross motor skills.
- Assist in promoting healthy lifestyles through various healthy eating and physical activity presentations.
- Working with Landbase programming, and other programs within the centre.
- Grade 12 diploma.
- Certificate in Child Development or Early Childhood Education.
- Valid Manitoba’s Drivers License
- Must be able to provide a Criminal Records Check & Child Abuse Registry Check upon hire
- First Aid & CPR
Submit all Applications to:
Anna Nadine Spence
Interim Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0