CLOSING DATE: 4:00 p.m. October 27, 2020.
An FCWC Security Guard oversees the safety and cleanliness of the FCWC. The security guard’s role is to safeguard, patrol, and monitor any theft or violence in the premises where his duty has been assigned. The Security guard is responsible for filling out security logbooks and ensuring the property of the FCWC is secure.
- Responsible for resolving problems and complaints very quickly.
- Handling complaints and incidents, e.g. accidents and emergencies, theft;
- Monthly reporting detailing incidents.
- Protect the company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property.
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
- The report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Grade 12
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Certification and Training in this related area are considered as a highlight.
- 80 hours per week
- Daytime Security 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Salary $29,536.00 Annually
Submit All Applications to:
Anna N. Spence, Human Resource Support
Family & Community Wellness Centre
Nelson House, MB.