Seeking Junior Information Technologist – IS1
Location: Nelson House
We are currently seeking an IT Technician to join our team. IT Technician will contribute to the overall success of each department in the organization by performing various IT functions to support each department. IT Technician will need to have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to problem-solve.
- Overseeing all operating systems and equipment
- Maintenance and the purchasing of new equipment and operating systems
- Overseeing all help desk inquiries, network issues, email syncing, internet issues, printer/scanner issues within the organization.
- Dealing with services providers for each of our sites
- Establishing and setting up workstations for new employees
- Diagnostic and system upgrades, including OS software upgrades and installs
- Assistance in implementation of new program software for success of the program
- Securities and permissions of workstations
- Work in conjunction with program coordinators to strategize new development
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
How to become an IT Technician?
- NCN FCWC recognizes and appreciates aboriginal culture, open-minded and willing to learn cultural customs such as language, NCN practices, etc., would be an asset.
- Ability to maintain and establish healthy and purposeful relationships with the other social service departments
- All applicants must provide a current criminal record check, child abuse check, and prior contact check.
- Post Secondary education in Computers IT or a mix of education and experience will be considered.
Apply or send inquiries to:
Salary: $54,473 to $55,962 starting annually.
Closing date: Open until filled
Submit all Applications to:
Anna Nadine Spence
Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0