TITLE: SP4 Case Manager – Brandon Sub-Office FT/P
The Case Manager reports to the Team Leader. The Case Manager is responsible for providing services to CFS clients who need additional support. The Case Manager also completes the assessments, development of service plans, assistance with basic needs, advocacy, and referral services. Case Manager supports clients through crisis intervention and supportive counselling,
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
- Able to organize, present and record information in a clear, concise, complete, accurate and timely manner which allows a third party to understand the reason for the decision or the need for further action.
- Organized to maintain case files in compliance with the standards, policies, and procedures of the Child and Family Services System.
- Ability to prepare documentation to support special needs applications, out-of-home placements, services to families, and all other documentation requirements to serve the needs of the child and Family.
- Knowledgeable in completing and conducting an assessment of risk for child safety, child development and Family functioning assessments.
- Strong in evaluating clients to adjust case plans in collaboration with the client and others to establish goals and meet the needs of diverse clients and families.
- Bachelor of Social Work, other combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Knowledge and experience in applying therapeutic approaches with children and families
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent crisis intervention skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Proven ability to work as an integral member of a team
- Strong time management skills and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Demonstrated experience and skills in working with various ethnic/racial backgrounds with a specific focus on the aboriginal issues
- Must possess a valid Manitoba Driver’s License & be able to provide a clean Child Abuse Registry/Prior Contact & Criminal Record Check upon hire
Closing date: July 11, 2022
Submit all Applications to:
Anna Nadine Spence
Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0
Phone: 204-484-2341 Fax: 204-484-2351