Location: Nelson House, Manitoba.
The TB Community Champion will increase the capacity of the TB program within high incidence communities by increasing knowledge of TB throughout the communities and providing support to community members that are affected by TB.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in engaging clients individually or in a group setting.
- Effective networking, partnership, and collaboration skills to garner more awareness for the program.
- Expertise in prioritizing and assessing TB awareness campaigns.
- Able to use problem resolution skills to handle sensitive and complex clients.
- Ability to coordinate resources, provide interventions, and support to individuals.
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting.
- Demonstrated ability to function creatively and independently when balancing work requirements, including consultation with other professionals and service providers.
- Expertise in TB, equity, cultural safety, and diversity to demonstrate excellent problem-solving for complex situations while managing sensitive issues.
- Able to travel and attend workshops, fairs, and meet with clients
- Ability to travel to meetings at various locations and see individuals in community settings.
- Knowledge of delivering services and programs from a client-centered focus
- Knowledge of community resources
- Knowledge of cultural interaction and recognizes the impact of intergenerational assimilation.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in the health promotion field
Salary: Starting at $41,624.00 annually.
Closing date: November 14, 2023
Submit all Applications to: