- Maintains and updates the payroll Database by entering, updating and removing employees from payroll and benefits.
- Processes organizational payroll, reviews error reports and directs/participates in error correction with Human Resource Department.
- Prepares monthly disbursements and reconciliations to Benefit Carriers and for all premium deductions from employees.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger for all benefit premiums
- Processes annual increments and organizational T4’s, prepares manual checks, and issue ROE’s within the federal/provincial legislation time frame.
- Assists in year-end audit preparation and reporting.
- Provides input towards improving service delivery
- All other duties as assigned
- Completion of the Payroll Management Certificate Program or Minimum of Grade 12 and completion of a recognized accounting program
- Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Handling Difficult and sensitive situation using sound, independent judgement within specific guidelines and regulations
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, superiors, general public, representatives of other organizations and other sufficient to exchange or convey information
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a payroll clerk in a computerized payroll environment
- Other combinations of skills and experience may be considered
- Ability to set priorities and work in a team setting
- Ability to remain positive and enthusiastic under stressful conditions
- Well-developed written and oral communications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A criminal record check and Child Abuse Registry is a requirement of all FCWC positions
Salary: $47,145.00 – $54,989.00 Annually
Closing date: October 6, 2023 4:00 p.m.
Submit all Applications to: Anna Nadine Spence
Director of Human Resource
NCN Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0