TITLE: Custodian – Family and Community Wellness Centre Interim
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the custodian is responsible for performing various duties to uphold the standards of the Family and Community Wellness Centre (F.C.W.C.) health, safety and sanitary conditions throughout its facilities.
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities
- Ability to clean designated areas of the building incumbent to F.C.W.C. healthy, safe and sanitary standards.
- Excellent eye for detail when sweeping and mopping floors; scrubbing and waxing hallways; empty trash cans, recycling bins and other waste containers; washing and disinfecting washroom floors, toilet seats and fixtures; and cleaning after events.
- Able to stand long hours to spot clean walls and toilet partitions, clean all mirrors, operate vacuum cleaners, dust furniture and fixtures, and wash windows and interior walls.
- Strong inventory management skills to replenish and order toilet tissue, soap, and other cleaning supplies.
- Maintain storage areas and cleaning equipment, materials and supplies in a safe and orderly manner to ensure the safety of staff, faculty and the public
- Other maintenance duties as required
- Demonstrates experience in custodial duties
- Must have or be willing to be certified W.H.I.M.S.
- Knowledgeable in cleaning standards, procedures, products and equipment
- Experience with or willingness to learn to use some custodial machinery (floor scrubber)
- Grade 10 or G.E.D. preferably
- The ability to speak an aboriginal language would be an asset
- A criminal record check and Child Abuse Registry is a requirement of all F.C.W.C. positions
SALARY RANGE: $33,210 annual salary
CLOSING DATE: July 21, 2022
Submit all Applications to:
Anna Nadine Spence
Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0
Phone: 204-484-2341 Fax: 204-484-2341